Friday, July 13, 2007

lazines

I just love how wonderfully commited I am to this blog considering it's my second post ever in many months. I've got nothing to do all summer besides enjoy life so why not keep track in a blog. I'm to wake up tomorow for the earliest time ever of 9am to trek to LA to work an odd job painting an office. Sweet.


These New Zealanders known as FLight of the Conchords have been taking over my stereo as of late. Just my kind of simple dry ass humor. If you ever see me I'll probably be quoting a song lyric completely out of context. If I've got my guitar in tow, except totally azn renditions of their tunes.
Supreme's recent tees were a decent batch with DENY EVERYTHING and MILES as the new favorites according to decisive forum surveys done by.....me. I'm a major supreme nerd as alot of my friends know but all I've been thinking about is wanting to skate the fucking bowl.



I promise to update more.

No comments: