Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Alma Matters

I'm not a writer.

I've come to this conclusion after countless accusations from my colleagues that I, a pawn in the noble institution known as Medill, should be a bomb ass titty slanging writer. Wondrous rivers of text shall drip onto this screen. With each drop of ink upon my illustrious quill, I bestow the world with my words. Bullshit. I've been chastised plenty for not getting hard-ons at the mention of a writing assignment. I find it simply difficult to sit my anus down for more than 5 minutes, and rub out a yummy load of written goodness. Maybe I'm just flaccid.

So with this pathetic self-reproach on this pathetic "blog" of mine, I hereby proclaim the return of corned beef. It'll get ugly at times, stupid quite often, humorous never, and rarely coherent. But there will be content. Come join the fun. Fuck you.

1 comment:

Serena Dai said...

Yoo. I am going to bookmark your blogs. I like your photos dude. They are high quality. I decided you are right and that one photo is a little of balanced.