Sunday, February 10, 2008

HAIR

I'm engaged in a never ending battle against my hair. For fear of being plagued with the crippling "bowl cut" for all eternity, I proclaimed a mighty "FUCK IT" and decided to shave my head back in september.


Worked out for a while, low maintenance, and I felt clean. BUT, it eventually began a horrible morphing into what I refer to as the azn fro. Good god.


Shit sucked anus. It eventually postured into a more manageable stage which worked for about a month or so.


Fast forward to today, I came to the realization that the creature resting atop my head had grown far too evil and menacing. Something had to be done. Shit was SCARY.



I told the barber, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH BIATCH, DO SUM SHIT. She did so. I can rest easy now at least for a few weeks till the Azn Bowl decides to rear its ugly head once again.

1 comment:

karen lai said...

oh andrew you are such a cutieeeeee. puahhahaa.